- ¼ cup ghee, softened*
- 1 teaspoon swever, as desired
- 8-ounce jar of room temperature sprouted stone ground nut or seed butter
- Salt, to taste (optional)
- In a 2-cup glass measuring cup or bowl, mix ghee with any herbs, spice, or other optional flavorings (see ideas below) you’d like to include, until well incorporated.
- Add honey and mix until it has a uniform texture.
- Add the nut/seed butter and salt and mix again until fully integrated.
- Pour the mixture into a jar and store in the refrigerator.